It’s the time! You can Download Widget CSS Classes plugin It’s the time!. Get Widget CSS Classes 188.8.131.52 (or higher version) plugin created by C.M. Kendrick and install it for your client.. This themeforest plugin 184.108.40.206 version was updated on 11 months but maybe there is a newer version available.
How to Install Widget CSS Classes WordPress Plugin?
- Upload the folder /widget-css-classes/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the settings under Settings > Widget CSS Classes
- Visit Appearance > Widgets to add or change the custom classes and ids for a widget.
- Expand the appropriate widget in the desired sidebar.
- You’ll see a field labeled CSS Class. Depending on your settings, this will be a text field and/or checkboxes.
- If you are using the text field you can enter multiple class names by separating them with a space.
- If you’ve enabled the id field, you will see a text field called CSS ID.