It’s the time! You can Download Widgets on Pages wp plugin It’s the time! You can. Get Widgets on Pages 1.4.0 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Todd Halfpenny and use it for your project.. This themeforest plugin 1.4.0 version was updated on 11 months but possibly there is a newer version available.What could you do with this awesome wp-plugin? [‘The easiest, and highest rated way to Add Widgets to Posts and/or Pages. Create unlimited dynamic sidebars (widget areas) and insert these into a WordPress post or page.’] Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Widgets on Pages WordPress Plugin?
- Install the plugin from within the Dashboard or upload the directory
widgets-on-pagesand all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widgets you want to the
Widgets on Pageswidget area in the admin screens
- Add the shortcut
[widgets_on_pages id=x]to the page or post in the place where you’d like your widgets to appear (where ‘x’ = the id of the sidebar to use (or the name if you have named it such as
[widgets_on_pages id=TagCloud]). If using only the default sidebar then no ‘id’ argument is needed (i.e.
- To add a sidebar into a theme you can add the following type of code to the relevant PHP theme file.
<?php widgets_on_template("wop_1"); ?>
- If you see bullet points/images next to the widget titles when using this plugin use the ‘Enable Styling’ setting in the options page
- For further info check out these ace videos put together by Jessica Barnard