It’s the time! You can Download Flexible Map wp plugin. Now you can Get Flexible Map 1.16.0 (or higher version) wp plugin created by WebAware and install it for your client. This wordpress plugin 1.16.0 version was updated on 1 month but it is possible there is a newer version available.
How to Install Flexible Map WordPress Plugin?
- Upload this plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Get an API Key from Google and add it to Settings > Flexible Map
- Add the shortcode
[flexiblemap]to your pages / posts to embed maps
There are two ways to load maps with this plugin:
- specify the map’s coordinates or street address
- specify the URL to a KML file (e.g. from Google Earth)
To add a Flexible Map to a post or a page, add a shortcode
[flexiblemap] and give it some useful attributes. A map can either be specified using center coordinates or street address, or by loading a KML file.