It’s the time! You can Download Google Maps Widget – Best Google Maps Plugin plugin It’s the time!. Get Google Maps Widget – Best Google Maps Plugin 4.0 (or higher version) plugin created by Google Maps Widget and use it for your project.. This Plugin 4.0 version was updated on 1 week but maybe there is a newer version available.What can you do with this wp plugin? [‘Tired of buggy & slow Google Maps plugins that take hours to setup? With Google Maps Widget you’ll have a perfect map with a thumbnail & lightbox in minutes! ‘, ‘Google Maps Widget thumbnail uses the Google Maps Static Maps API. It loads the entire google map in only one request compared to 20+ requests it takes other Google maps plugins to load them.’] Do you want to install Google Maps Widget – Best Google Maps Plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Google Maps Widget – Best Google Maps Plugin WordPress Plugin?
Follow the usual routine to install Google Maps Widget
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New
- Enter “Google Maps Widget” in search and hit Enter
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & go to Appearance – Widgets to configure Google Maps Widget
Or if needed, upload manually
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip it and upload to wp-content/plugin/
- Open WordPress admin – Plugins and click “Activate” next to the Google Maps Widget plugin
- Configure the Google Maps Widget under Appearance – Widgets