Today you can Download WP User Avatar wp plugin It’s the time!. Get WP User Avatar 2.1.5 (or higher version) wp plugin created by flippercode and install it for your personal or business site.. This wordpress plugin 2.1.5 version was updated on 2 months but possibly there is a newer version available.What could you do with this awesome wp-plugin? Enables you to use any photo uploaded into your Media Library as an avatar. This means you use the same uploader and library as your posts. Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install WP User Avatar WordPress Plugin?
Visit WP User Avatar for more information and documentation.
- Download, install, and activate the WP User Avatar plugin.
- On your profile edit page, click “Edit Image”.
- Choose an image, then click “Select Image”.
- Click “Update Profile”.
- Upload your own Default Avatar in your WP User Avatar settings (optional). You can also allow Contributors & Subscribers to upload avatars and disable Gravatar.
- Choose a theme that has avatar support. In your theme, manually replace
get_avataras-is. Read about the differences here.
- You can also use the
shortcodes in your posts. These shortcodes will work with any theme, whether it has avatar support or not.
Within The Loop, you may be using:
Free Demo WP User Avatar 2.1.5 - WP Plugin
DOWNLOAD WP User Avatar