Let’s Download WordPress File Upload plugin Now you can. Get WordPress File Upload 4.9.0 (or higher version) plugin created by Nickolas Bossinas and install it for your client.. This wordpress plugin 4.9.0 version was updated on 1 week but perhaps there is a newer version available.What could you do with this awesome wp-plugin? [‘Simply put the shortcode [wordpress_file_upload] to the contents of any WordPress page / post or add the plugin’s widget in any sidebar and you will be able to upload files to any directory inside wp-contents of your WordPress site..’] Do you want to install WordPress File Upload? Let’s check out:
How to Install WordPress File Upload WordPress Plugin?
- First install the plugin using WordPress auto-installer or download the .zip file from wordpress.org and install it from the Plugins section of your Dashboard or copy wordpress_file_upload directory inside wp-contents/plugins directory of your wordpress site.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins section of your Dashboard.
- In order to use the plugin simply go to the Dashboard / Settings / WordPress File Upload and follow the instructions in Plugin Instances or alternatively put the shortcode [wordpress_file_upload] in the contents of any page.
- Open the page on your browser and you will see the upload form.
- You can change the upload directory or any other settings easily by pressing the small edit button found at the left-top corner of the upload form. A new window (or tab) with pop up with plugin options. If you do not see the new window, adjust your browser settings to allow pop-up windows.
- Full documentation about the plugin options can be found at https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-upload/other_notes/ or at http://www.iptanus.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-file-uplo
Free Demo WordPress File Upload 4.9.0 – WP Plugin
DOWNLOAD WordPress File Upload