How to Download Simple Sitemap – Create a Responsive HTML Sitemap wp plugin Now you can. Get Simple Sitemap – Create a Responsive HTML Sitemap 2.6 (or higher version) wp plugin created by David Gwyer and use it for your project.. This WP Plugin 2.6 version was updated on 3 weeks but it is possible there is a newer version available.What could you do with this template? [‘Simple Sitemap helps improve your SEO ranking by automatically generating a HTML sitemap of all your content! There are flexible options to include only the content you want to include on your sitemap, and to format output..’] Do you want to test Simple Sitemap – Create a Responsive HTML Sitemap? Let’s check out:
How to Install Simple Sitemap – Create a Responsive HTML Sitemap WordPress Plugin?
- Via the WordPress admin go to Plugins => Add New.
- Enter ‘Simple Sitemap’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Simple Sitemap on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- Add [simple-sitemap] shortcode to a page to display the sitemap on your site.