Today you can Download Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions website plugin Now you can. Get Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions 4.6.3 (or higher version) website plugin created by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder, Eindhoven, The Netherlands and install it for your project.. This wordpress plugin 4.6.3 version was updated on 2 months but possibly there is a newer version available.Check out what everyone is talking about this wpplugin. [‘You can find the settings page in the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database -or- via the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database icon (depends on settings)’, ‘If you want to keep revisions for a specific post/page (no matter what the other settings are), create a custom field named ‘keep_revisions’ for that post/page and give it the value ‘Y’’] Are you thinking of installing Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions WordPress Plugin?
- Upload the Plugin to the
- Activate the plugin in the WP Admin Panel » Plugins
- Change the settings (if needed) in the WP Admin Panel » Settings » Optimize Database -or- via the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database icon (depends on settings)
- Install the plugin as Network Administrator (Network Admin » Plugins)
- ‘Network Activate’ the plugin
- The settings are the same for ALL sites in the network, so if you change a setting for one site, it will be used for all other sites.
- If you run the plugin from any of the sites, it will cleanup ALL the sites in the network!