Now you can Download Google Language Translator WordPress plugin It’s the time!. Get Google Language Translator 5.0.48 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Rob Myrick and use it for your project. This wordpress plugin 5.0.48 version was updated 7 months ago but perhaps there is a newer version available.
What could you do with this template? Settings include: inline or vertical layout, show/hide specific languages, hide/show Google toolbar, and hide/show Google branding. Add the shortcode to pages, posts, and widgets.
Are you thinking of installing this wp-plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Google Language Translator WordPress Plugin?
- Download the zip folder named google-language-translator.zip .
- Unzip the folder and put it in the plugins directory of your wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the plugin window in the admin panel.
- Go to Settings > Google Language Translator, enable the plugin, and then choose your settings.
- Copy the shortcode and paste it into a page, post or widget.
- Do not use the shortcode twice on a single page – it will not work.