It’s the time! You can Download Booking Calendar website plugin It’s the time! You can. Get Booking Calendar 8.4 (or higher version) website plugin created by wpdevelop, oplugins and install it for your personal or business site.. This themeforest plugin 8.4 version was updated on 3 weeks but perhaps there is a newer version available.What could you do with this template? For your site. Simply show availability and receive bookings for your property or service in easy to use booking system with clean and smooth interface. Do you want to test Booking Calendar? Let’s check out:
How to Install Booking Calendar WordPress Plugin?
Install & Activate
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the booking.zip file from your desktop. (The file name of other versions can be different. For example: booking.bs.zip).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful. And you will redirect to the Welcome page.
Installation is complete!
- Now you can open (create new) post or page and using the “Booking” button in edit toolbar insert the booking shortcode. If you want to insert and configure the shortcode manually, please check this instruction
- Update (publish) your post or page. Now your web site visitors can make new bookings in the booking form at that page.
That’s it! Just configure your settings (Booking –> Settings)