Today you can Download Weglot Translate – Translate your WP website wp plugin It’s the time!. Get Weglot Translate – Translate your WP website 2.1.0 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Weglot Translate team and use it for your client. This WP Plugin 2.1.0 version was updated two weeks ago but conceivably there is a newer version available.
Why you should buy this plugin?
With Weglot Translate, you can translate your site into a multilingual website with multiple languages in minutes without doing any code.
Do you want to test Weglot Translate – Translate your WP website? Let’s check out:
How to Install Weglot Translate – Translate your WP website WordPress Plugin?
Weglot Translate is easy to set up:
- Go to https://weglot.com/register-wordpress to set up an account.
- Grab your api_key from your dashboard, it looks like “wg_XXXXXXX”
- Find the Weglot Translate settings page on the bottom left of your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Add and save your api key to Weglot Translate settings, enter your website’s original language and enter the translation languages you want, separated by commas (for instance en,de,pt to have translations in English, German and Portuguese).
- Choose the appearance for the translation button (flags, list or dropdown, translation language fullname or code).
- Click on the Save button.
- (Optional) Go to Appearance -> Widgets and drag and drop the “Weglot Translate” widget where you want it to appear.
- Refresh your web page.