Now you can Download Polylang wp plugin It’s the time!. Get Polylang 2.3.11 (or higher version) wp plugin created by Frédéric Demarle and install it for your project.. This wordpress plugin 2.3.11 version was updated on 1 week but conceivably there is a newer version available.What could you do with this template? [‘Polylang allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. You write posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and then define the language for each of them.’] Do you want to install Polylang? Let’s check out:
How to Install Polylang WordPress Plugin?
- Make sure you are using WordPress 4.4 or later and that your server is running PHP 5.2.4 or later (same requirement as WordPress itself)
- If you tried other multilingual plugins, deactivate them before activating Polylang, otherwise, you may get unexpected results!
- Install and activate the plugin as usual from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the languages settings page and create the languages you need
- Add the ‘language switcher’ widget to let your visitors switch the language.
- Take care that your theme must come with the corresponding .mo files (Polylang automatically downloads them when they are available for themes and plugins in this repository). If your theme is not internationalized yet, please refer to the Theme Handbook or ask the theme author to internationalize it.