Let’s Download Official MailerLite Sign Up Forms plugin. It’s the time! You can Get Official MailerLite Sign Up Forms 1.2.7 (or higher version) plugin created by MailerGroup and install it for your project.
This Plugin 1.2.7 version was updated on 5 months but possibly there is a newer version available.
What could you do with this template?
The Official MailerLite Sign Up Form plugin makes it easy to grow your newsletter subscriber list. Use the plugin to add newsletter sign up form to your WordPress blog or website and automatically integrate it with your MailerLite account.
Are you thinking of installing this wp-plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Official MailerLite Sign Up Forms WordPress Plugin?
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Open Plugins in the left sidebar, click Add New, and search for MailerLite plugin.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Download the MailerLite plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After successful installation you will see MailerLite icon on the left sidebar. Click it.
- Enter your MailerLite account API key. You can find it in your MailerLite account by clicking “Developer API” link in the bottom of the page.
- Click “Add New Signup Form” .
- Choose “Webforms created using MailerLite” if you wan’t to use a sign up form that you already created in your MailerLite account or “Custom sign up form” if you want to create it now.
- If you want to include sign up form in the sidebar of your blog or website, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag “MailerLite sign up form” to the sidebar…