Today you can Download ActiveCampaign website plugin Now you can. Get ActiveCampaign 7.0 (or higher version) website plugin created by ActiveCampaign and install it for your project.. This WP Plugin 7.0 version was updated on 4 months but it is possible there is a newer version available.What could you do with this template? [‘Connect your WordPress blog with your ActiveCampaign email marketing platform. Embed subscription forms designed in ActiveCampaign directly into any post, page, or sidebar.’] Are you thinking of installing this wp-plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install ActiveCampaign WordPress Plugin?
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. Please see our additional help documentation for more detailed information.
- Upload the entire “activecampaign” zip file to the Plugins section of WordPress, or “Add New” plugin and search for “activecampaign.”
- Visit the Settings > ActiveCampaign section in WordPress.
- Fill in your ActiveCampaign connection details, then hit Update.
- Choose which subscription forms to cache locally, any optional sub-settings for each, then hit Update again.
[activecampaign form=ID]shortcode to display a form anywhere on your site where shortcode syntax is supported.
- Embed multiple forms onto a single page!
- Enable site tracking to have page visits tracked to ActiveCampaign.