Now you can Download WP Super Cache website plugin Now you can. Get WP Super Cache 1.6.4 (or higher version) website plugin created by Automattic and install it for your client.. This themeforest plugin 1.6.4 version was updated on 2 months but maybe there is a newer version available.Why you should buy this plugin? [‘This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.’] Are you thinking of installing this wp-plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install WP Super Cache WordPress Plugin?
Install like any other plugin, directly from your plugins page but make sure you have custom permalinks enabled. Go to the plugin settings page at Settings->WP Super Cache and enable caching.
How to uninstall WP Super Cache
Almost all you have to do is deactivate the plugin on the plugins page. The plugin should clean up most of the files it created and modified, but it doesn’t as yet remove the mod_rewrite rules from the .htaccess file. Look for the section in that file marked by SuperCache BEGIN and END tags. The plugin doesn’t remove those because some people add the WordPress rules in that block too.
To manually uninstall:
- Turn off caching on the plugin settings page and clear the cache.
- Deactivate the plugin on the plugins page.
- Remove the WP_CACHE define from wp-config.php. It looks like
define( 'WP_CACHE', true );
- Remove the Super Cache mod_rewrite rules from your .htaccess file.
- Remove the files wp-content/advanced-cache.php and wp-content/wp-cache-config.php
- Remove the directory wp-content/cache/
- Remove the directory wp-super-ca
Free Demo WP Super Cache 1.6.4 – WP Plugin
DOWNLOAD WP Super Cache