Today you can Download T(-) Countdown plug-in. It’s the time! You can Get T(-) Countdown 2.3.19 (or higher version) plugin created by twinpictures, baden03 and install it for your client. This Plugin 2.3.19 version was updated 8 months ago but it is possible there is a newer version available.
What could you do with this template?
T(-) Countdown will display a highly customizable HTML5 countdown timer as a sidebar widget or in a post or page using a shortcode. Perfect for informing one’s website visitors of an upcoming event, such as a pending space voyage.
Are you thinking of installing this wp-plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install T(-) Countdown WordPress Plugin?
- Old-school: upload the
countdown-timerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Hipster: Ironically add T(minus) Countdown via the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the Plugin
- Add the Widget to the desired sidebar in the WordPress Widgets menu.
- Configure the `T(-) Countdown’ widget options.
- Add the shortcode to a post or page.
- Test that the this plugin meets your demanding needs.
- Tweak the css files for premium enjoyment.
- Rate the plugin and verify that it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request or cocktail recipes at https://wordpress.org/tags/jquery-t-countdown-widget .