Today you can download PayPal Donation WordPress plugin. It’s the time! Get PayPal Donation 1.2.9 (or higher version) plugin created by Scott Paterson and use it for your client. This wp-plugin 1.2.9 version was updated on 4 months but possibly there is a newer version available.
What could you do with this great plugin? You can place a PayPal Donation button anywhere on your site where you want to collect money. Your customers can use their PayPal account or Credit Card to donate money to you.
Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install PayPal Donation WordPress Plugin?
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for PayPal Donation Button and click install.
- Configure values on the settings page.
- Make a donation button on the button page. Place the shortcode it creates anywhere on your site to show the button.
- You are now ready to start collecting donations via PayPal on your site.