Today you can Download Minify HTML plugin It’s the time! You can. Get Minify HTML 1.99 (or higher version) plugin created by Tim Eckel and install it for your own project.. This Plugin 1.99 version was updated on 5 months but maybe there is a newer version available.Why you should buy this plugin? [‘Ever look at the HTML markup of your website and notice how sloppy and amateurish it looks? The Minify HTML plugin cleans up sloppy looking markup and minifies, which also speeds up download time..’] Do you want to install Minify HTML? Let’s check out:
How to Install Minify HTML WordPress Plugin?
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Select Add New from the WordPress Plugins menu in the admin area.
- Search for Minify HTML.
- Click Install Now, then Activate Plugin.
For manual installation via FTP:
- Upload the minify-html-markup folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins screen in your WordPress admin area.
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
- From the Add New plugins page in your WordPress admin area, select the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the minify-html-markup.zip file, click Install Now and Activate Plugin.