It’s the time! Download Google Pagespeed Insights website plugin Now you can. Get Google Pagespeed Insights 3.0.5 (or higher version) website plugin created by Matt Keys and install it for your client.. This wordpress plugin 3.0.5 version was updated on 2 months but maybe there is a newer version available.What could you do with this template? [‘Google Pagespeed Insights is a tool that empowers you to make decisions that increase the performance of your website. Recommendations from Google Pagespeed are based upon current industry best practices for desktop and mobile web performance.’] Do you want to install Google Pagespeed Insights? Let’s check out:
How to Install Google Pagespeed Insights WordPress Plugin?
- Login to your WordPress Admin page (usually http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Navigate to the Plugins screen and then click the “Add New” button
- Click on the “Upload” link near the top of the page and browse for the Google Pagespeed Insights for WordPress zip file
- Upload the file, and click “Activate Plugin” after the installation completes
- Congratulations, installation is complete; proceed to configuration.
An extended version of the folliowing instructions as well as other documentation are included in the “documentation” folder of this plugin.
Google Pagespeed Insights requires a Google API Key. Keys are free and can be obtained from Google. In order to get a key, you will need a Google account such as a GMail account. If you do not already have a Google account you can create one here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.
- Navigate to https://code.google.com/apis/console
- Login with your Google Account (Create a Google account if you do not have one)
- Create a new API Key and
Free Demo Google Pagespeed Insights 3.0.5 – WP Plugin
DOWNLOAD Google Pagespeed Insights