How to Download Google Apps Login website plugin Now you can. Get Google Apps Login 3.2 (or higher version) website plugin created by Lever Technologies and install it for your own project.. This Plugin 3.2 version was updated on 5 months but perhaps there is a newer version available.Why you should buy this plugin? [‘Google Apps Login allows existing WordPress user accounts to login to your website using Google to securely authenticate their account. This means that if they are already logged into Gmail for example, they can simply click their way through the WordPress login screen – no username or password is explicitly required!.’] Are you thinking of installing this wordpress plugin? Let’s check out:
How to Install Google Apps Login WordPress Plugin?
To set up the plugin, you will need access to a G Suite (Google Apps) domain as an administrator, or just a regular Gmail account.
- Go to your WordPress admin control panel’s plugin page
- Search for ‘Google Apps Login’
- Click Install
- Click Activate on the plugin
- Go to ‘Google Apps Login’ under Settings in your WordPress admin area
- Follow the instructions on that page to obtain two codes from Google, and also submit two URLs back to Google
If you cannot install from the WordPress plugins directory for any reason, and need to install from ZIP file:
googleappslogindirectory and contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or upload the ZIP file directly in the Plugins section of your WordPress admin
- Follow the instructions from step 4 above
Personalized instructions to configure the plugin by registering your site with Google Apps are linked from
the WordPress admin panel once you have